Economics in the real world is really various from the Economics taught in lots of colleges today. In fact, as we have actually written in our Gini books, the Economics curricula taught in lots of schools is normally based upon lots of incorrect assumptions, impractical designs, and distorted and out-of-context analyses of classical economic principles. This is causing devastating social, geopolitical, and financial issues throughout the world. All this confusion provides political leaders and corporations an excuse to keep stuffing bad financial, regulatory, and worldwide trade policies down humankind’s cumulative throat and making use of the unavoidable socioeconomic crises that they produce.
Furthermore, modern-day crypto-economics and expert system are quickly changing the way people interact within regional and international economies. With all these intricate dynamics swirling around us at an ever-faster speed, the Gini team understood that it’s most likely difficult for most humans in the world to make sense of everything; and there’s no place to opt for a substantive, real-world Economics education that covers all the concepts that our company believe are important at this tough point in human history.
Taking full advantage of Profit is Not Equalto Maximizing Human Welfare. A big false assumption that essentially all mainstream economic experts have actually made given that the late 1970s is that GDP is all that truly matters. They declare that as long as a nation’s GDP is growing, then all the wealth will amazingly drip down to the masses and there will be more winners than losers. Likewise, many individuals in the crypto neighborhood still think that all the whale wealth will drip down to the crypto masses when the whales start selling their cryptocurrency. There is no proof that trickle-down economics works to attain financial stability and equitable wealth distribution in the fiat or crypto worlds. Hence, there is no evidence that there will ever be any significant decentralization of wealth and power throughout anyeconomy (fiat or crypto) based on the monetary policies utilized in fiat and crypto economies today. In truth, the proof reveals the exact opposite results.
Stagnant Middle-Class Incomes Prove Trickle-Down Economics Doesn’t Work. Aggregate financial metrics like GDP (or crypto market cap) reveal absolutely nothing about how wealth and power is dispersed throughout a population; and the distribution of wealth and power in every population is what figures out the systemic health of every economy, consisting of a crypto economy.This is why measuring the Gini Index and median earnings(notper-capita earnings) is so important. Measuring those factors, we can see that high Gini Indexes and the totally flat and declining genuine earnings of the middle classes in nearly all rich nations today (while their GDP’s have taken off) proves that trickle-down economics is a dream. Yet, all mainstream fiat and crypto economic theories, models, and cryptocurrency jobs are built on this fantasy today. Predictably, these are the very same theories, designs, and dreams that have actually transformed our global economy into the debt-choked, unsteady, unsustainable, oligarchic system of corporate greed and economic injustice that it is today.
A Combination of Humanist Philosophy, Modern Technology, and Sustainable, Nonpartisan Public Policy. As we build the Gini environment based upon a sustainable and equitable financial policy, the architecture of our technological systems is a reflection of our economic and humanitarian philosophy. Nevertheless, without a structured instructional environment to make it simple for individuals to find out and comprehend why our systems and project governance policies are superior to those that exist in any fiat or crypto environment today, it would be tough for individuals to appreciate why Gini is special and why it’s so important to the future of human civilization. (Seriously?)
Introduction to the Gini School of Economics. For all the reasons above, we are building a free online Gini School of Economics (GSE) to broaden the economic awareness and support the intellectual development of stakeholders throughout the Gini environment. Economics can be fun and amazing and we are developing the GSE to be as engaging as possible. Most significantly, the special GSE curriculum, like our books and articles, is based upon real-world socioeconomic data and sustainable financial principles, which correspond with the technical architecture of the Gini cryptocurrency and blockchain.
The GSE Curriculum. The GSE curriculum is consisted of the following 4 modules.
- Market Principles: 18th Century Adam Smith. This consists of a succinct analysis of Adam Smith’s most popular writings– The Wealth of Nations and The Theory of Moral Sentiments– to unmask the Wall Street distortions that have taken his work entirely out of context over the past 150 years or two. This will offer GSE students the core foundations of market-based financial concepts. Note: The typical contemporary understanding of Adam Smith is severely misshaped by pop-business culture today. In truth, Adam Smith was an extremely thoughtful, thoughtful and spiritual guy who was absolutely nothing like the “capitalist pig” that many individuals presume he was. This misunderstanding is typically based upon the way his “Invisible Hand” principle is typically conflated with the “greed is excellent” meme in popular company culture. In reality, Adam Smith’s actual words about industrialism, free markets, charity, taxation, corporate corruption, government intervention, and numerous other elements of his works are summed up in the Gini book to debunk all the most egregious distortions.
- Market Sustainability: 19th Century Henry George. Among severe economic experts, Henry George is almost widely admired for his deep insights about equitable tax and sustainable Economics. In fact, Henry George has affected Gini’s economic approach more than any other economist. His book, Progress & Hardship, sold more copies than any book in human history (except the Bible) prior to his death in 1897; yet, lots of people have actually never heard of Henry George. Why? Due to the fact that there has actually been a real methodical conspiracy to silence him and bury his concepts, which is committed primarily by large banks, large corporations, and large landowners who perceive his irrefutable logic and real-world analysis as a serious hazard to their financial and political dominance. An entire chapter in the Gini book is devoted to discussing and broadening upon many principles that Henry George presented in his book, but the Gini book is composed in modern and easy-to-understand language.
- Modern Data-Driven Analysis & Developmental Economics: 20th Century Joseph Stiglitz. Joseph Stiglitz’s Nobel Prize-winning work in data-driven Information Economics and his analysis of real-world socioeconomic outcomes has actually completely unmasked the ideologically-driven propaganda that neoliberal economists and globalism cheerleaders have been stuffing down humankind’s collective throat for the past 40 years. Stiglitz is a hero in the developing world due to the fact that he is one of the couple of internationally renown financial experts who has the nerve to face Transnational Cannibals and so-called “orthodox economic experts” (aka, “mainstream economists”). Those mainstream economists have offered Wall Street and their cronies in government a veneer of scholastic respectability and an ideological excuse to rape our world’s natural deposits and destroy the human rights of employees in numerous countries since the 1980s. GSE trainees ought to discover Stiglitz’s no-nonsense, real-world, data-driven insights to be quite refreshing.
- Cryptocurrencies & Human-Centered Economics in the Age of Artificial Intelligence: 21st Century Ferris Eanfar, et al.. Let’s be clear: Expert system modifications whatever. With A.I.-powered hereditary and cybernetic engineering, the IoT, and superhuman robotics, essentially nothing in human civilization will be the very same twenty years from now. Gigantic corporations would like us to believe that A.I. is just another performance tool that we need to buy from them, like Brains-as-a-Service (BaaS). They point to phony employment data, trumpet the libertarian virtues of free enterprises, and pretend A.I. will create more human tasks than it ruins; so, human beings have absolutely nothing to fear. What they do not tell you is:
- A.I. is unquestionably the most powerful toolever created for enormous banks and corporations to extract every last bit of wealth and power from mankind. (Why “enormous corporations”?)
- A.I. ensures that the worldwide circulation of wealth and political power will be a lot more focused in the coming years if the structural economic and political distortions that cause Broken Commercialism are not repaired.
- Puritanical Economic Libertarianism is a Trojan Horse, which is typically welcomed by the business elite, their political cronies in federal government, and practically all other cryptocurrency teams today. Tech-focused crypto teams frequently don’t have enough real-world company and geopolitical experience and historic Economics education beyond a couple of ideologically saturated books to really comprehend how their passion for liberty has been pirated by enormous corporations.2
- Puritanical Economic Libertarianism develops the ideal ideological marriage between independent-minded, high-skilled technologists and the “investor is king” business elite. This makes it possible for gigantic corporations to draw in the skills to develop their cannibalistic empires and the ideological reason to make use of the embedded, unearned systemic privileges that political leaders administer to the largest Multinational Cannibals in exchange for their political project financing and other quid-pro-quo exchanges. (Yes, this is real-world Economics, which students would never learn in a traditional university.)
- Puritanical Economic Libertarianism is an insufficient and self-destructive financial viewpoint in a world where the collusion between enormous corporations and governments and the A.I. they manage will control all so-called “free markets” and all areas of human financial presence. This travesties all the principles that Libertarians treasure: “free markets,” “Laissez-Faire,” “flexibility,” “liberty,” “self-sovereignty”… They often don’t understand that shouting “Government, leave me alone!” and “Read Hayek, Mises, Rothbard, Bastiat!” like a broken record does absolutely nothing to change the geopolitical, technological, and socioeconomic characteristics that are ruining their own economic and political liberty in the real-world.
- Almost all the major cryptocurrencies today are improperly created from a transaction personal privacy viewpoint. (This is why transaction personal privacy is one of Gini’s primary technical architecture principles.) This means they can be quickly managed by federal governments and corporations with emerging government cryptocurrency blacklists. This is currently changing those cryptocurrencies into actually trillions of digital spies that can be utilized by enormous corporations and governments to track every private deal in real-time. Combined with incomprehensibly powerful corporate- and government-controlled A.I., this spells “video game over” for human liberty and human rights.
- By the time the public truly understands what is taking place, it will be far too late due to the fact that the corporate- and government-controlled A.I. will be too quick and too powerful to resist. The economic and social repercussions of A.I. and inadequately created cryptocurrencies will be catastrophic unless humanity is empowered with the knowledge and tools that are required to really secure their financial and political flexibility.
Gini’s Economic Philosophy
The four modules above will give GSE trainees a well-rounded Economics education and a much deeper awareness of the following 10 pillars of Gini’s distinct and practical economic viewpoint.1, 2
- The forces of supply and demand need to always be respected, but they are not gods that rule the universe. Other factors can and need tobe thought about in every real-world economic policy analysis to maintain the stability of human and environmental ecosystems.
- Sustainable and fair economic systems are necessary to developing sustainable and fair political systems.
- Pure free enterprises are a fantasy. Governments will constantly intervene in economies to some degree because politicians constantly have rewards and geopolitical pressures to do so. Therefore, the most crucial real-worldfinancial question societies should ask and answer is: Will governments step in to enhance the economies of scale of the whales (i.e., multinational cannibals in the fiat world and crypto whales in the cryptocurrency world) or will federal governments step in to produce environment balance so that small- to medium-sized business and the middle class can achieve a sustainable level of wealth and political impact within their communities?
- There is a distinction between empirical, data-driven analysis vs. ideological fear-mongering, unsubstantiated label-slinging, and senseless social bullying. The Gini team will not engage in time-wasting ideological disputes, specifically if the disputes are not based upon reputable data and focused on real-world socioeconomic outcomes. If someone doesn’t like what we’re doing, they can simply overlook us.
- Federal governments and cyrptocurrency tasks need to logically adjust their financial policies and systems based upon real-world human welfare results, not based upon blind ideological dogma, model-driven propaganda, short-sighted political tribalism, and self-serving monetary programs.
- Massive corporations and government administrations will always misshape all kinds of wealth and political power distribution in every economy and society. (“Wealth” can be financial, natural deposits, land, capital, labor, human capital, etc) Thus, every society should implement systemic systems to immediately and proactively lessen the size of corporations and federal governments based upon specific metrics that have been authorized by a democratic bulk of a society’s people.4
- A corporation is not evil in itself. Corporations are simply wealth-generating engines that should be utilized as automobiles for broad wealth production and circulation. Corporations end up being wicked when political leaders and small groups of business investors conspire versus the general public to concentrate a society’s wealth and political power into their own hands. (Even Adam Smith said this, which you can check out in the Gini book.)
- The consequences of massive corporations and governments monopolizing A.I. will be exceptionally damaging to human financial liberty and political liberty. Gini was born to help lessen these effects.
- Just a well-designed cryptocurrency can offer humanity a possibility to leave A.I.-powered business and government tyranny. (Meaning of “properly designed cryptocurrency.”)
- Human economies exist to serve the requirements of real human beings, not A.I. bots, expert market manipulators, hedge fund speculators, or faceless corporations that mostly benefit a small number of shareholders. Thus, the algorithms that power all of Gini’s technologically mediated markets and systems will always be enhanced to take full advantage of the distribution of Gini wealth to the largest variety of people. Economically, this conscious technical distinction is justified based upon the concept that value development and symbiotic purchasing power within an economy are constantly made the most of when worth and buying power are streaming to the maximum number of human market participants.
Technical Architectural Design Streams from Philosophical Beliefs. This is tough for lots of technical people to accept due to the fact that they believe it’s possible to cleanly separate philosophy/ideology from economics and technical engineering. We wish the universe was this basic, but it’s not. In truth, broken rewards and ideological blindness are exactly what makes it impossible for essentially all other cryptocurrency teams today to fix any of the significant issues in the cryptocurrency markets. (These problems and Gini’s option are explained on the Gini Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchange page.)
No matter how much technical talent they might have, and no matter the number of fascinating side-chains, payment channels, and never-ending network enhancements they might cobble together, they will never fix these problems. Why? Due to the fact that their ideologies and philosophical belief systems about how economies and markets ought to work will never ever enable them to do what is needed to acknowledge and fix the basic source of these issues. Thus, they will continue believing in the dream that pure free enterprises can exist, which will predictably doom their markets and environments to continuous dysfunction, hyper-volatility, unsustainable and inequitable socioeconomic results, and systemic corruption. That’s why their cryptocurrencies will never be feasible for large-scale, real-world commerce.
A Note to Our Libertarian Pals. We comprehend that puritanical Libertarians will be ideologically resistant to a few of the principles that direct the Gini Structure and the Gini cryptocurrency technical advancement. So, you need to understand this: Virtually everyone on the Gini team was a Libertarian for most of their adult lives till we began doing the research study and advancement for our books and the Gini technical infrastructure. Now …
- after years of studying the actual real-world socioeconomic results of the neoliberal and libertarian-inspired economic and international trade policies that have dominated world Earth over the previous 40 years;
- after believing deeply about how the toxic collusion between gigantic corporations and federal governments has historically and consistentlyled to large-scale financial injustice, political tyranny, and geopolitical dispute (See the Gini Book List if you do not think this.);
- after acknowledging that pure free enterprises are a dream and federal governments will always intervene in economies to some degree, that makes a mockery of Keynes and Hayek; so, the most essential real-world financial question is: Will governments step in on behalf of a tiny variety of investors of gigantic banks and corporations or will they intervene on behalf of the basic population?
- and after thinking deeply about how A.I. will inevitably be used by enormous corporations and self-serving politicians as a weapon of mass economic destruction and wealth extraction against large human populations;
… we logically no longer think Libertarianism is a sufficient viewpoint to fix the real-world challenges that threaten human civilization in the 21st Century and beyond. That’s why Gini was born.
Sneak Peek of Coming Destinations. Below is an early model of the online Gini School of Economics homepage. Much more books and resources will be added from other academically rigorous authors and teachers who appreciate the Gini financial philosophy and technical design principles. Our books, GINI: Industrialism, Cryptocurrencies & The Fight for Human Being Rightsand Broken Capitalism: This Is How We Repair Itsupply a look of the concepts that will be taught in the Gini School. (This is just the start; so, we do not anticipate anyone to be impressed with this prototype at this early phase. Offer us time.)
Early prototype of the online Gini School of Economics. Many more books and resources will be included from other academically extensive authors. This is just the start.
“Why Isn’t (Insert Random Economic Expert) Consisted Of in the GSE Curriculum?” We value the significant contributions from other terrific economic experts like David Ricardo, Friedrich Hayek, John M. Keynes, Karl Marx, Joseph Schumpeter, Murray Rothbard, Frederic Bastiat, Milton Friedman, and lots of others, however they are all either too ideologically-driven (leading to entertaining but relentless, unreasonable ideological battles) or their work is concentrated on aspects of the economy that are too technical to anticipate the public to value.
In contrast, the GSE is intended to provide trainees with a solid, nonpartisan structure in free-market principles; sustainable financial policy; standard, real-worlddata analysis strategies; and a summary of the quickly developing world of cryptocurrencies and A.I. as they relate to economics and human rights in the 21st Century. We believe the GSE’s special and appealing curriculum is the optimum method to empower human beings of all ages in all countries with the financial knowledge and tools they need to hold their political and business leaders liable for their actions.
The online Gini School of Economics is an amazing task. We currently have a big and growing database of special economics posts that will be integrated into the GSE curriculum. We will update this page as we accomplish each brand-new GSE turning point. Please follow Gini on Twitter and/or sign up with the Gini Newsletter if you want to be alerted when we reach crucial turning points.
1. We thought about consisting of lots of other principles in Gini’s economic approach, but we can just truly have an effect in the areas of Economics and innovation in which our team has considerable real-world knowledge and experience. For example, we recognize that ecological sustainability and environment problems are necessary to consider in any financial approach, but we are not ecological or climate scientists and those domains are too far beyond Gini’s core financial and cryptocurrency activities. Nevertheless, we believe that trainees who graduate from the GSE will be far more consciously aware and sensitive to all financial and ecological sustainability problems, which will create the conditions for more responsible stewardship of all communities, including our world’s ecological environments.
2. We would have chosen less philosophical pillars. However, we believe these 10 pillars are the minimum variety of pillars that GSE trainees should comprehend for them to have any possibility of avoiding the disastrous consequences related to the collusion of gigantic corporations and governments, lightning-fast A.I., and severely designed cryptocurrencies.
3. This is among the most considerable elements that separates the Gini group from other tech teams. Particularly, our founding group has much more real-world business experience building and delivering mission-critical payment processing technologies; real-world (and academic) Economics training; real-world geopolitical knowledge, experience and awareness; and real-world experience building a not-for-profit service ecosystem. Hence, our incentives, experience and goals are efficiently incorporated and lined up with the general public interest to perform Gini’s crucial mission with thoughtful diligence and integrity.
4. Read the Gini book and Broken Capitalism for particular, market-based systems to achieve this without sliding into main preparation and communism.