OPEN LETTER BY NZ MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS SHARING ISSUES ABOUT PFIZER ‘COMIRNATY’ INVESTIGATIONAL VACCINE FOR COVID-19
We write officially to reveal our shared issue that:
1. A new prescription only medication with s23( 1) provisionary approval, which legally can just be for the treatment of a limited number of clients, is being promoted for the whole adult population of Aotearoa/New Zealand.
2. Medsafe asked 58 concerns, however the responses for most of these are not due till March to July 2021.
3. The scientific trials will not be completed up until 2023.
4. Nobody currently understands how safe or efficient this unique mRNA technology is in the medium to long term, but extremely reliable medical experts worldwide, and even some vaccine developers themselves, are forecasting issues and raising urgent red-flag issues.
5. If any security concerns are identified in the remaining duration of the trials the impacts could be devastating for our community …