Parks and Entertainment Preparation a Gathering/Party

Occasions with more than 50 people participating in will need an Unique Activity Request.Inflatables are permitted at a lot of parks. A license is needed and can be bought at your regional Parks and Recreation center. Additionally, all inflatables should be rented, set-up and removed by a supplier that has the proper insurance coverage requirements. Authorized Inflatable Supplier List Many park ramadas are first-come, first-served, however, some ramadas need a booking for use. Ramada Reservation Info Wedding ceremonies and receptions can be held at many city parks and centers. Find a Wedding Venue Beer Authorization Guidelines If you are holding a public event on City of

Phoenix residential or commercial property, you can lease the Parks and Leisure Department

‘s “Showmobile”phase and audio system. Showmobile Details and Appointment Demand Type Source

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *